The Town of Holly Springs remains committed to keeping the community safe by following the latest CDC and NCDHHS guidelines. Following Governor Roy Cooper's executive order easing face covering requirements and gathering restrictions, Town of Holly Springs protocols also were updated.
- In accordance with the governor's order, gathering and social distancing restrictions are lifted at Town facilities. Masks are optional at all Town facilities with a few exceptions, following state guidelines.
- Masks are optional at parks, greenways and playgrounds. Gathering restrictions are lifted at Ting Stadium, and at indoor and outdoor events.
- Masks are optional at the Holly Springs Farmers Market.
Town Council Meetings
- Social distancing and gathering restrictions in the Council Chambers are lifted, and Holly Springs Town Council meetings will continue to be live streamed so anyone can choose to watch or listen virtually. Masks are optional.
Indoor Parks & Recreation Children's Programming (17 years and younger)
- Children in town-related indoor programs are required to wear masks while inside in accordance with NCDHHS guidelines.
- Masks outdoors are optional.
- All Parks & Recreation staff who interact with children indoors will continue wearing masks.