- Development Activity Map (PDF) Locations of current and future residential developments; major commercial, office and industrial projects; schools; and parks; as well as the town’s corporate limits and other development related information.
- Interactive Development Activity Map: All current development projects that are proposed, approved and under construction.
- Interactive Zoning Map: Existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Holly Springs Town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) with links to the specific regulations for each zoning district. Parcels can be searched by address.
- Land Use Plan: Assists in establishing land use and development patterns.
- Planning Jurisdiction: Town’s corporate limits and ETJ where the town provides planning, zoning and building code services. The map also shows the Town’s short range urban service area where Wake County provides these services.
- Zoning Map: Existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Holly Springs Town limits and the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ).
- Comprehensive Transportation Plan: Addresses expected growth. It includes maps showing roadway, bicycle, and pedestrian recommendations.
- Sidewalk Map: Recent and proposed sidewalk projects.
- NCDOT Roadway Improvements Map: Town and state funding on state-maintained roadways 2005-2015.
- Powell Bill: Which streets are maintained by the state and which are maintained by the town.
Water / Wastewater / Reuse Water
- Long Range Water Capital Improvement Map: Existing and proposed water lines and facilities
- Approved Water Map: Existing water lines and facilities
- Long Range Wastewater Capital Improvement Map: Existing and proposed wastewater lines and facilities
- Approved Sewer Map: Existing sewer lines and facilities
- Reclaimed Water Map: Existing reuse water lines
- Distribution Service Area Map: Area that can be serviced by reclaimed water
- Business Park Map - Occupied and available land in the Holly Springs Business Park>
- Geoditic Monuments Map: Known positions for surveyors to reference
The Town expressly denies any and all responsibility for errors, if any, in the information / data or for the misuse of the information / data by the user or anyone else. The user understands that he or she should verify the accuracy of the information / data before using it.