Planning & Zoning Department Maps
You may download the maps here or purchase copies at the Department of Planning & Zoning.
- Land Use Plan Vision Holly Springs: the Town of Holly Springs Comprehensive Plan includes this Land Use Plan to assist in establishing a land use and development pattern to create and maintain a unique identity for the Town and enhance quality of life.
- Zoning Map This map shows the existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Town of Holly Springs Town Limits and the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ).
- Interactive Zoning Map This map shows the existing zoning classification for each parcel within the Town of Holly Springs Town Limits and the Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ) with links to the specific regulations for each zoning districts. Parcels can be searched by address.
- Planning Jurisdiction This map shows the Town’s corporate limits and extra-territorial jurisdiction (ETJ) where the Town provides planning, zoning, and building code services. The map also shows the Town’s short range urban service area (SRUSA) where Wake County provides these services. Any proposed development submitted to Wake County within the SRUSA must be reviewed by Holly Springs to determine the ability to connect to Town water and/or sewer.
- Development Activity Map This map includes locations of current and future residential developments; major commercial, office, and industrial projects; schools; and parks; as well as the Town’s corporate limits and other development related information.
- Interactive Development Map This map features all current development projects that are proposed, approved, and under construction.
The Town expressly denies any and all responsibility for errors, if any, in the information / data or for the misuse of the information / data by the user or anyone else. The user understands that he or she should verify the accuracy of the information / data before using it.