With 75 officers, the Holly Springs Police Department is recruiting passionate and dedicated individuals looking to start or continue rewarding careers in law enforcement. As a HSPD officer, you will be well equipped and fully supported.
Salary and Benefits
- Minimum starting salary is $53,248 with higher pay based on on experience and education
- Annual merit pay increases
- Medical, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401K program with 5% contribution
- Take home car program (Mileage limit from town jurisdiction applies)
- Vacation and sick leave
- 10+ paid holidays per year
- On-duty physical fitness time allotted in our state of the art gym
- Police officer candidate program for qualified applicants; earn a salary while attending Basic Law Enforcement Training (BLET)
About our Town
- 18+ square miles of town
- Population of 47,300+
Holly Springs is growing! Our location within the Triangle region offers opportunities while our dedication to small town living maintains our charm. The Holly Springs Police Department is growing to match the town’s pace, making plenty of opportunities for you!
Enjoy a ball game at Ting Park, fish at Bass Lake, or ride along on greenways. The Town of Holly Springs has it all.
Be part of a community rated one of the best places to live in the country! Holly Springs also has consistently been rated the safest city in North Carolina.
Come join us! #OneTeamOneGoalOneFamily
Click here to visit the Job Opportunities page to apply online.