About the Site
Catalyst BioCampus is under construction and will be ready for tenant fit-out Q3 2023. Catalyst BioCampus is a cGMP biomanufacturing campus, with the option for a High-Performance Shell that is an advanced cold shell designed to accelerate critical manufacturing capacity for cell & gene therapy, monoclonal antibody – as well as other modalities - by 9-15 months.
In addition to being directly next to Holly Springs’ retail and hospitality destination (Coming Soon), Catalyst BioCampus is surrounded by top-tier life science focused companies including CSL Seqirus, the largest influenza vaccine producer in the world, FUJIFILM Diosnyth Biotechnologies, the largest monoclonal antibodies facility in the world, and Amgen a well-known leader in biotechnology.
Location: Holly Springs, North Carolina
Zoning: Business Research Technology (BRT)
- Building A - cGMP Biomanufacturing: 169,000 SF (under construction)
- Building B – cGMP Biomanufacturing: 169,000 SF (under construction)
- Building C – PD / Lab / Office: Up to 140,000 SF (up to 5 stories)
- Fully served with all utilities
- Reclaimed Water available