Sheds & Accessory Structures

  1. Information about obtaining permits 

    We want to make the permitting process as easy as possible. To process your permit, please submit submit:
    • permit application
    • plot plan
    • permit fee.
    Click here for more information about applying for a permit.

    Plot Plan

    A plot plan is required for all permits. A plot plan is a detailed sketch, survey or other drawing of your property that clearly shows the property lines, any existing structures and the proposed project. Please clearly indicate your project setbacks (the distance your proposed project will be located from all property lines) on the plot plan. Contact us to obtain setback information for your property.