To Holly Springs Businesses:
Below, please find a list of resources to assist your business during this difficult time. These include critical information on federal, state, and local loans and grants, small business advisory services, and helpful webinars for your business.
Throughout the health crisis, the Holly Springs Economic Development Department continues to serve you, our local business community. We remain available to assist your business. Please feel free to contact us directly.
All the best,
Irena Krstanovic, Director; and Anna Johnston, Project Manager
Town of Holly Springs Economic Development
State of North Carolina Guidance
North Carolina is taking, a three-phased approach to lift restrictions that are in place to slow the spread of the coronavirus pandemic. For information on how this affects your business and the differences between phases, read more here.
- North Carolina will remain in the Safer At Home Phase 2 for three more weeks, until at least July 17, as outlined in Executive Order 147.
- Business & Employer COVID-19 Resources
Face Covering Flyer
Wake County has launched Wake Forward, a small business relief program that aims to provide loans to small business owners struggling financially due to COVID-19. The goal is to help them in the short-term, so they can get back on their feet in the long-term. Learn more about Wake Forward and apply for funding.
Wake County Essential Contacts
- Specific questions about COVID-19 and your risk: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-856-7044.
Town of Holly Springs Updates
Visit www.hollyspringsnc.us/covid for updates on the town’s response and additional resources.
Highly Recommended Resources for our Businesses
SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
The CARES Act
Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) & EIDL Advance
- Express Bridge Loans
- Debt Relief
Other Loans and Helpful Resources
- Guidance and Resources for Small and Medium Manufacturers
- Supply Chain disrupted? Find NC manufactured products here
N.C. Department of Commerce Unemployment Insurance Information
- Unemployment Insurance Information
- Apply for Unemployment
- File a WARN notice - Report closer of a facility or personnel layoff
- After you file a WARN notice, a Rapid Response team is deployed to help that company and the affected employees.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Local Business Resources
- Holly Springs Economic Development - Business links and resources
- Holly Springs Economic Development website - Small business resources
- Holly Springs Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Information
- Wake County Economic Development COVID-19 Resource
- Duke Energy response for North Carolina
- Business Edge - layoff aversion strategies
- N.C. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Guide
- N.C. Department of Health and Human Services Recommendations for Employers
- Resources for NC Life Science Companies and Researchers
- NC Business Relief Resource
- NC Restaurant & Lodging Association
- Small Business Center Network
- Artist Relief Fund
- Internet Service Offerings
- Coronavirus Updates for NC Employers
National Business Resources
- US Chamber of Commerce: Combating the Coronavirus
- IRS Payment Deadline Extension
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency
- Fair Labor Standards Act Questions and Answers
- Financial Relief Resources for Artists During COVID-19
- Facebook Small Business Grant Programs
- Ward and Smith, PA: COVID-19 Resource Page
- IEDC - summary on the stimulus bill
- US Chamber of Commerce Live Blog
- How to Help Minimize Business Disruption During Emergencies
- Crisis Communication Plan
- The CARES Act Has Passed: Here Are The Highlights
- High level summary of key provisions contained in CARES Act