December 7, 2018
December 8, 2018
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.
November 17, 2018, 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM @ Holly Springs Cultural Center
From November through April, we will be open the first and third Saturday from 9:30-Noon on Ballentine Street outside the Cultural Center. PLUS, the Holly Springs Artisan Marketplace (formerly the Center Street Market) will be joining us on the third Saturday of each month.
We will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- maple syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- all-natural preserves and mustards
- prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- local wine
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
...plus all-natural bath & body products and MORE!
Visit http://www.hollyspringsnc.us/691/Whats-Coming-to-Market to see exactly who will be at market this week, and what they'll be bringing.
**grown in a hoop house