Posted on: May 19, 2017

Board of Adjustment Has Vacancy for ETJ Representative

The Planning and Zoning Department is accepting applications to fill a vacancy on the Board of Adjustment with someone who lives beyond town limits, but within Holly Springs’ planning jurisdiction.

The deadline to apply is Monday, June 5 for the extraterritorial jurisdiction (ETJ) regular member’s seat.

Download an application to submit to the Town Clerk’s office.

The Board of Adjustment considers requests for exceptions to town zoning regulations and appeals of zoning decisions made by Planning and Zoning staff. The board acts separately from the Town Council. Appeals of Board of Adjustment rulings are heard in Superior Court.

The board meets the second Tuesday of the month at 7 p.m. in Town Hall.

The Town Council makes in-town appointments to the Board of Adjustment. The Wake County Board of Commissioners has final say on the ETJ regular member and alternate seats.

Contact the Department of Planning and Zoning for more information.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email