Local non-profit groups that make an impact on the Holly Springs community are invited to apply for grant money.
The Town of Holly Springs sets aside $15,000 each budget year for the program. Eligible organizations may apply for up to $2,500 once a year. Applicants may receive partial funding or none at all. Applications are due Feb. 26.
Applications are judged by a Town Council committee on a number of factors, among them:
- How much of an impact does this organization have on the Holly Springs community?
- Are funds to be spent for a public purpose in accordance with the state’s Constitution?
- Does this organization have other sources of funding?
- Is this organization home-based in Holly Springs and/or provide services directly to citizens of Holly Springs?
- Does this organization use some of its money to pay salaries and benefits to staff members?
- Does this organization provide a service that the Town itself otherwise would have to provide?
- Does this organization show a willingness or effort to support itself financially?
The Council will review applications and award grants in April or May.
Click here for more information.
For more information, contact Town Clerk Linda McKinney at (919) 557-3900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.