December 7, 2019
Holly Springs Cultural Center
300 West Ballentine St.
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Holly Springs Farmers Market Winter Hours
Saturday, December 7, 2019
From November through April, we will be open the first and third Saturday from 9:30-Noon on Ballentine Street outside the Cultural Center.
We plan for this to be our biggest, best winter season ever! We will have more than 24 local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- kettle corn
- maple syrup and elderberry syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- NC seafood
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- pickles and salsas
- condiments including all-natural preserves, mustards, apple butter, and pepper jellies
- tea blends
- prepared entrees, soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
- dip and soup mixes
- infused avocado oils
...plus all-natural bath & body products and MORE!
**grown in a hoop house