February 2, 2019
Holly Springs Cultural Center
300 West Ballentine St.
Holly Springs, NC 27540
Holly Springs Farmers Market - NEW LOCATION!
Saturday, February 2, 2019
From November through April, we will be open the first and third Saturday from 9:30-Noon on Ballentine Street outside the Cultural Center.
We will have more than a dozen local farmers and food producers with:
- fresh local produce** & microgreens
- local honey
- maple syrup
- pasture-raised meats
- gourmet pasta & sauces
- all-natural preserves and mustards
- prepared soups, salads, and sandwiches
- coffee pour overs, plus beans to brew at home
- mouthwatering baked goods
...including vegan and gluten-free options!
- local wine
- eggs from happy free-range chickens and ducks
...plus all-natural bath & body products and MORE!
Visit http://www.hollyspringsnc.us/691/Whats-Coming-to-Market to see exactly who will be at market this week, and what they'll be bringing.
**grown in a hoop house