Answers to FAQs:
- We are not currently accepting non-food vendors. If you are an artisan, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at
919-567-1796 for information about the Center Street Market, which operates one Saturday a month adjacent to The Farmers Market.
- We do not currently accept food trucks or similar mobile vendors as part of our market. We do occasionally use food trucks for special events; to inquire about availability please email us.
- If you are a Holly Springs resident who plans to run a business out of your home, there is information you will need here.
- It is the Vendor’s responsibility to be aware of and to be in compliance with all permits and license requirements including inspections, proper labeling, etc. Click here to be redirected to information from the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services.
2018 Market Vendor Rules & RegulationsApply Now
You can say that these vendors are the meat and potatoes (or bread and honey) of The Farmers Market. Market Vendors sell farm-fresh produce, meats, honey, eggs and specialty items such as herbs, flowers, plants, baked goods, breads, sauces/salsas, pasta, nuts, coffee beans, cheeses, wines, beers, etc. We continue to accept applications all season.
|Market Vendor (full season) ||$185|
|Bi-Monthly Market Vendor||$130|
|Daily/Substitute Market Vendor||$17.50|
|Seasonal Produce Vendor (six weeks)||$50|
|Manage My Market Fee (once per season)||$15|
|Add On Fees |
|Electricity (entire season)||$25|
|Additional Booth Space (entire season)||$75|
We accept vendor applications exclusively through the Manage My Market website. Please take a moment to read through the Rules & Regulations. If you feel you are a match for the Holly Springs Farmers Market, create a Manage My Market account (or, if you're already registered, login) to continue with the online application process.
To apply online, follow these simple steps:
1. Go to www.managemymarket.com
2. Create a vendor account (or simply log in)
3. Select Click Here to Apply to a Market
4. Search within 50 miles of the zip code 27540
5. Click “Apply Now” for the Holly Springs Farmers Market. We should be the first market on the list.
6. Fill out application
Additional assistance needed? Call Manage My Market support line at 503-878-8466; they can walk you through the process step by step.
Farmers Market (November - April)
Market Vendors |
The fun continues into the latter part of the year and into next spring! We continue to accept applications all season.
Nov. 2018 - Apr. 2019 Farmers Market Vendor Fees
|Full Season Farmers Market Vendor
||The first and third Saturday of November through April|
|Daily Winter Farmers Market Vendor
||(Vendor is only present at market on specified day,
either indoor or outdoor)
Add on fees
|Manage My Market Fee||$15|