Board of Adjustment
- 7 pm
- Second Tuesday of each month
- Town Hall Council Chambers
128 S Main St.
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Agenda - no meeting in March due to lack of business
- Bill Daniels (term ends 2/29/2020)
- Richard Madoni (term ends 2/28/2019)
- Jay Marinko (term ends 02/28/2019)
- Larry O'Neal (term 2/28/2018)
- Glen Walker, ETJ (term ends 2/28/2018)
- LaDonna Carter (term ends 02/28/2019)
- Tom McKay (term ends 02/29/2020)
- Lisa Semmens (term ends 02/29/2020)
The Board of Adjustment is an eight-member citizen board that is appointed by the Town Council. Four members and two alternates live inside the Town limits. One member and one alternate live within the Town's extraterritorial jurisdiction.
The Board of Adjustment conducts public hearings and renders rulings on variances from the Town’s zoning regulations, appeals to zoning decisions made by the Department of Planning and Zoning staff, and appeals of determinations made by the Environmental Appeal Committee.
The board has quasi-judicial powers and acts separately from the Town Council. This means that all board decisions are final and that any appeals go directly to the 10th District Superior Court.
The board meets at 7 pm the second Tuesday of each month in the Town Hall Council Chambers at 128 S Main Street. The meetings are open to the public. However, public input on agenda items must be received through sworn testimony.
If you are interested in being considered for membership on the Board of Adjustment, please complete the application. Original, signed applications are required in order to be considered. Submit the application to the Department of Planning & Zoning.