Concessionaire Application-CLOSED

In order to participate as a commercial concessionaire, the application requires a certificate of insurance (COI), date of last inspection, and a TFE permit (if applicable). Nonprofit organizations serving as a concessionaire will need to provide documentation from Wake County showing exemption. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Downey at (984) 225-5033. 

For the July 5th Concessionaire Application, please click here.