Holly Springs Business Park
About the Holly Springs Business Park
Located in the world-renowned Research Triangle region, the Holly Springs Business Park offers prospective businesses 5-50 acres of shovel ready land.
Adjacent to N.C. 55, this prime property is within three miles of Triangle Expressway for direct access to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and the Research Triangle Park. Both are less than 30 minutes away.
Business Park Brochure
Wake County Shovel Ready Site*
Size: 5-50 acres
Zoning: Planned Unit Development (PUD)
Designated as Foreign Trade Zone
Airport: 22 miles to Raleigh-Durham International
Gas: PSNC Energy
Telecom: CenturyLink; Clarity Communications; Level 3 Communications; Time Warner Cable
Electricity: Duke Energy provides 230kV transmission line / 23kV distribution system
Sewer and Water: Town of Holly Springs
Shovel Ready Sites
Wake County Shovel Ready Sites have been through a series of rigorous tests and include the following documentation:
- Business/industrial use zoning designation
- Phase 1 environmental audits
- Geotechnical studies
- Topographical analysis and maps
- Aerial photography
- Availability of public utilities
- Water system extension engineering design
- Sewer system extension engineering design
- Industrial quality infrastructure
- Engineered site development plans
- Detailed analysis of development costs
- Complete information on pricing
- Boundary survey
- Wetlands delineation map
- Archeological findings
- Rare/endangered plant and/or animal report
- 100-year flood evaluations
About Foreign Trade Zones
Holly Springs Business Park was granted a Foreign Trade Zone Status on December 30, 2003.
A foreign-trade zone is a designated site licensed by the Foreign-Trade Zones (FTZ) Board at which special customs procedures may be used. These procedures allow domestic activity involving foreign items to take place prior to formal customs entry. Duty-free treatment is accorded items that are re-exported and duty payment is deferred on items sold in the U.S. market, thus offsetting customs advantages available to overseas producers.
If your company is engaged in manufacturing and/or global trade, locating in a Foreign Trade Zone can improve your cash flow and save you money through:
- Deferred Duties: You pay no customs duty or excise taxes while your merchandise is kept in the FTZ, and there is no time limit on how long it can stay.
- Duty Exemptions on Re-Exports: You pay no customs duty or excise taxes on your product if it is exported from the U.S.
- Inverted Tariff Relief: The lower duty applies when you bring foreign merchandise into our FTZs and manufacture a product with a lower duty rate.
- Domestic Content Exemption: Duties apply only to foreign content of your product manufactured in the FTZ.
- Local Ad Valorem Tax Relief: Foreign merchandise stored in the FTZ is exempt from state and local ad valorem taxes.
- No Duty on Defective or Rejected Components
To get more information about the Foreign Trade Zone #93 please visit: http://www.tjcog.org/foreign-trade-zone-93.aspx